Financial Analyst Intern
FW Partners is seeking to hire an investment analyst intern within the investment team for its
New York office. The role will be responsible for performing due diligence activities, interacting
with advisory clients and the supporting the investment management process.
• Evaluate and recommend new ideas for potential investment, including strategies that
improve return and reduce portfolio risk, as well as support social impact objectives.
• Research investment ideas and trends to identify and present new investment concepts
and solutions for potential incorporation into the investment program.
• Perform research and quantitative analysis for a variety of asset classes, investment
managers, and risk/return of portfolio composition, as assigned.
• Ensure that best practices in benchmarking, peer analysis, and other assessment tools
are implemented and used to facilitate improvements in investment results.
• Monitor and advise investment team on external trends and events (e.g. market,
regulatory, accounting) impacting the investment portfolios.
• Knowledge of markets and investment analysis, in support of the incorporation of
investment ideas and strategies that benefit portfolios
• Knowledge of programming languages an advantage
• Ability to work well and collaborate with others
• Highly developed organizational and analytical skills
• Highly pro-active
• Strong desire to work within a startup environment
• Keen attention to detail
• Candidate must have strong knowledge and skills in Excel, PPT, Word and Outlook.
Candidate must have earned or must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
send resume to [email protected]